Sunday, December 28, 2008

PAGES OVER CHRISTMAS BREAK...

I got to work on a few pages over Christmas...between all the family gatherings!

These two layouts were done at a workshop I had for some girls. I just added my pictures from our Thanksgiving 2007 and doctored it up with added embellishments. I used the Perfect Day paper packet and the Perfect Day WOTG for inspiration!

This one is put together using the Good Times paper packet. The photo hangers are attached to the ribbon that was written on with a permanent marker. The "C" was printed out on the computer using "Curly" font. The "urly" are covered chipboard letters. The larger flowers were stamped from the Groovy stamp set, cut out and colored using re-inker and a blending pen. The smaller flower are from the Chocolate Mini Medley collection and have a little sparkle in the center of each one.
This layout was done with some retired CTMH graduation paper. I am not sure where it even came from :o) I found it when I was sorting through some stuff and thought it was perfect for these pictures!

No comments: