Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TONS OF CARDS TO SHARE!

rdsWell, you don't realize how much time you spend in front of the computer until you don't have a monitor. Because of that, I got lots of time to play this weekend. I also got a VERY old monitor for now...recycle right...cheap and it works...my 16 yo laughs because we had a flat screen and now we have a dinosaur!

So, the majority of time I had to play, I also had my Jessalynn by my side. She LOVES to scrap...so I don't ever detour her. I can't get Stefanee to create for NOTHING! Anyway, with Jessalynn by my side, I didn't have much thinking going on there, so I took out my laptop, got out my flash drive that I store all my "trusty" files on, that I saved so well :o
and started creating!

This card was created using the Baby Impressions Stamp Set (CTMH Retired now) and the Delightful Alphabet
- D1221.
This card was created using the Baby Impressions Stamp Set (CTMH Retired now) and WAY retired background paper. Trying to use up my stash :o)
This card was created using the Laid Back Paper Pack - X7062B and the Curly Greetings Stamp Set - retired also.
This was created using the All My Love stamp set - D1194 and the Paper Garden Background paper - X7094B. Original template was created by: Korin Sutherland.
This one was created using the More to Adore paper pack - X7075B and the For Every Occassion stamp set - D1187.
This one was created using the Good Times paper pack - X7092 B and the Star Struck stamp set - D1237. Original template was created by: Christi Milliken.
This card was created using the Coffee Shop stamp set - D1159 and the For Every Occassion stamp set - D1187. Liquid glass on the top of the cup and over the word "latte". The brown textured paper was created with the cuttlebug and a fiskers embossing template. Original template was created by: April Swingler.
These next two cards were created using the Friendship Blessing Stamp Set - D1191. Clear embossing on the black cardstock and our new white pigment ink pad for the "thank you". The second one uses the texture cardstock in twilight. Original template was created by: Lisa Kiefer.

Thanks for looking...hope you enjoyed...and thanks to all for your inspiration!

No comments: